The vision of the SZU - Faculty of Medicine is:
We are a Faculty of Medicine respected nationally for our values-centered excellence in
teaching, research, clinical care, and leadership. We are distinguished for preparing graduates
who promote justice and achieve excellence in their chosen fields while demonstrating an
extraordinary compassion and commitment to the service of others, and the Faculty of Medicine
is to be the golden benchmark for academic excellence in the country.
The mission of the SZU - Faculty of Medicine is:
- To prepare students for meeting and responding to the changing healthcare needs and
Expectations of the community. This will be achieved in full partnership with other
healthcare providers and relevant sectors in the community;
- Providing innovating educational opportunities for medical students, preparing them to
Successfully pursue postgraduate training and continuous professional development;
- Advancing scientific knowledge with important research discoveries;
- Improving health care in university hospitals and clinics;
- Emphasizing the colleague social responsibility in providing and promoting effective
Health care for different sectors of the community.
The faculties and staff of the KMU - Faculty of medicine, commits to the Islamic doctrinal and
cultural values as guides for our all decisions and behaviors.