History of Computer science Faculty
The faculty of computer science was established, when Afghan University was in the Pakistan. After transferring Afghan University to the Khost city named Shaikh Zayed University, computer science was a department of the education faculty. It became a faculty in 1930. Professor Gul Mohammad Janatzai was the first person who administered computer science as a dean of the faculty. After resigning Professor Gul Mohammad Janatzai Mr. Mirwais Tanai became a new dean of the computer science faculty in 1391. Computer science faculty has two departments (Information system and information technology).